Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buying New Games: My Recommendations

  Well, in the case of 'Buying New Games,' people usually look to gamers for recommendations. Because, people don't want to waste money on a game that they will never play right? Yes! So, in being a gamer myself, I have been consulted by many people trying to buy a family game, a fun game, or just a game that they will like. So, I ask them what they like in a game, most people say 'Family Fun Relations.' Which means, it relates to family and is a family type game, and is also fun. But everyone wants a game that's fun, but sometimes people like me want more than just fun! But there are so many different varieties, sometimes too many for people to compromise with (or handle and pick out the right one for them). Some people like fantasy, some like shooting, and some like fantasy shooting games! It just depends on the person.



   My Recommendation that I always give to people when they ask me is, pick a game that best satisfies your interests. Then, I'll ask them what their interests are and I'll search for a game that they'd like, because I know about pretty much every game that is sold. But I don't play every game though, so it does get kind of tough to recommend a game to someone. Because, gaming isn't my life, nether is Walkthroughing, but I am good and know a lot about those things. So, that's why people talk to me about it, they act like I'm a professional, Which, I kind-a am, but still. It's just a game.


  
   So, this is my recommendation: Pick a game that satisfies your interest, and trust me, there is a game out there for everyone! Which might sound weird, but it's the truth. Everyone has a game out there that will satisfy them, you just have to look. For example, I found Ratchet and Clank! Then, it lead me to Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper! See, cause when you find a game that satisfies you, it will lead you to other games/game series that are similar and also may satisfy you.



   So, if your not into video games than your missing out, I guess. Because, video games are entertaining and sometimes are relaxing at the end of the day or when you get home from school or work. A heck of a lot more entertaining and relaxing than cooking or reading, I think anyway. But everybody is different. But nevertheless, what I said is still true even though everybody is different. There is a game out there for everyone! Just like people are different, games are different too! Unless, of coarse your dealing with a game series, then all of the games in a game series might be somewhat the same. So, get out there and look for a game that suites you!

No comments:

Post a Comment