Sunday, November 14, 2010

RCNetwork10: My Journey So Far

My journey and 'career' on YouTube making Walkthroughs and Guides is going great! I have so many plans too, I hope to become very popular on YouTube. I am already pretty popular on there, but I hope to become a very popular Walkthrougher. I also will be getting a Playstation 3 very soon, I also may be getting a new TV in my room. The one I am currently using is a Insignia 42' Plasma screen, but I may be getting a 20' to 30' Vizio LCD TV, with no reflection. The plasma screen, which is in my living room, has a very bad reflection. So, I can only record at night or when it's dark, which makes it hard to record.

 

  I like talking about my success, but I haven't gotten far enough to talk much about my success yet. But once I get even more walkthroughs and guides done and get even more successful with Ratchet and Clank and glitches, as well as YouTube, I will be able to carry on a conversation about my success! I can't wait until that day!


  You know that feeling you get when your very successful and popular on something and you can sit back and look at your success. I would love to feel that feeling! But for now, I can't. But someday I will. When I do, I will post a long blog about it. I'm not bragging or anything, but I am already decently successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment