Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is Coming Up:

    I know I haven't posted in forever, but I'm working on updating my blog a little more frequently. Anyway, a lot is going to be happening this summer (the rest of July and all of August), so I'm gonna lay it all out on the table for you guys! First, videos and projects will be unscreened, and the ones that aren't done will be completed, then unscreened. Second, 100th video special is coming up very, very soon, so get ready for that! Third, I have something very special planned for you guys, I can't tell you what it is, but it will be coming within the next three weeks! Lastly, my RCNetwork Email Newsletter that I did for like three weeks has been officially canceled and will not be created/written anymore.
    So, I hope you guys are prepared and ready! Hopefully by the end of this summer, I will be able to do what has been planned since the last blog post (before this one).
    By the way, the main reason why I haven't barely posted is because I can never think of anything good to blog about, but my friends have recently given me some good ideas. So, I will be (hopefully) blogging a lot more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment