Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando Walkthrough Stat

 My first walkthrough was Going Commando. It's a pretty cool game, it was requested first. But it did take my a while in between parts, mostly because I kept pausing the Walkthrough to do guides to keep people's interest up. I thought that it was a good idea.

  The Walkthrough was a success, it was also kind of long. I mostly covered all of the basics to the game, as well as all of the weapons and gadgets. My favorite level in the walkthrough was probably one of middle levels, like Tadono.

  My personal thoughts about Going Commando: Going Commando is one of my favorite old-time Ratchet and Clank games. It is very adventuress and complicated, by complicated I don't mean hard, I mean that it's got a lot of parts in it where you really have to use your brain. I like that in a game, especially in a Ratchet and clank game! My next stat will be on Ratchet and Clank 1.

2 comments:

  1. Once my walkthrough is actually complete, I will add on to this stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. WWE 2K20 PC Download

    ReplyDelete