Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ratchet and Clank Glitches

  If there is one thing that I have learned in my over three years of glitching, it's that a glitch can be found in any game, anywhere. A glitch will always be possible if you do the right thing and use the right tools. That is a helpful thing to know and use when your glitching around. Take my glitch on Flornana on UYA for example, how in the world did that even happen? I did the right thing, in the right place, and used the right tools. That's why I am so successful in Glitching! Anyone can be if you follow my method: A glitch will always be possible if you do the right thing and use the right tools.

  The first Ratchet and Clank is the easiest game of the Ratchet and Clank series to glitch in, as far as I'm concerned. It is the oldest game, that means that the game wasn't made near as good and 'Anti-Glitch' as let's say A Crack in Time.

  Take this from someone who is about to celebrate his forth year of glitching, you can find a glitch in any Ratchet and Clank game! Even the game based on the character that Clank plays, 'Secret Agent Clank.' It turns out that 'Secret Agent Clank' has more glitches than any of the 'old-time' Ratchet and Clank games. That's actually why I thought of doing 'Secret Agent Clank' Glitches. But I changed my mind, I decided that it probably didn't matter, so I just did a 'Secret Agent Clank' Weapons Guide instead. But that's the only thing that I did with 'Secret Agent Clank,' I didn't do a walkthrough or anything. I am not that interested in 'Secret Agent Clank' anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment