Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wow, it's been awhile...

    Yeah, I know it's been like forever since I've been on my blog. For those of you who are following my walkthroughs and guides on YouTube, you should know that I haven't posted that many videos lately. That's mainly because I've been so busy and just not "inspired" or in the awe-exalted "video-making-mood." Because in the "video-making-mood," it's like magic! I (and other walkthrough-makers) just start making a bunch of videos and then I upload them.
    I don't really know how many people really read or "follow" my blog, but I have heard from a few people that they read and "follow" every post on here. So, hopefully this continues. I don't ever, and have never, really posted many posts on here. But, I'm going to try and post every once in while and let your guys know what's going on. Well, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment