Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where Are You, RCNetwork10??

Question: Where the freakin' heck are you and why is it taking you so long to post new videos?
Answer: First of all I will address the question, "Where are you?" I am lost, I am seeking help from senior walkthroughers. I don't know what to do, I have eight months until I start High School, I am not doing videos after I start High school. In plain text, I am retiring from youtube and walkthroughing/walkthrough making once I start High School. So, I want to get more friends, more subscribers, more fans, and I want to get all of my scheduled projects/walkthroughs/guides finished before I retire. So, I need to get my TV in a private room, instead of in the living room where I can barely ever make videos, so that it won't take me years to complete all of my planned projects/walkthroughs/guides. So, I am saving for it, but it might take me a while, so I don't know what to do! That's my situation at the moment. You will notice that my youtube channel is kinda dull at this point in time. AKA: There's no new videos and there hasn't been since before Christmas. So, yeah, that's it.
P.S. Please don't unsubscribe or delete me or lose interest, just await my comeback. It will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment